Advent of smartphones and other mobile devices will attract companies toward mobile CRM solutions. Modern customer intelligence solutions will emerge in the CRM market in China and are expected to become a critical preference for companies providing CRM solutions. Mobile CRM tools allow the sales and marketing team to organize themselves more efficiently. Microsoft has added voice commands to its dynamic CRM app for Windows Phone operating system.
According to the report, the industry is revitalized with cloud-based CRM solutions that accounted for more than 49% of the systems sold in 2015 and continue to be the key market driver. The cloud-based model is cost-effective and thus popular among SMEs. This model also helps reduce time to market and compete with international players.
Further, the report states that security issues are impeding market growth. Organizations are concerned regarding the safety of their data, which include crucial information that is stored on the cloud network or any other platform and can be lost, stolen, or misused.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020.
- What are the key factors driving the CRM market in China.
- What are the key Market trendss impacting the growth of the CRM market in China.
- What are the challenges to market growth.
- Who are the key vendors in the CRM market in China.
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the CRM market in China.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the CRM market in China.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: CRM overview
PART 06: Market description
PART 07: Market landscape
PART 08: Market segmentation by application
PART 09: Market segmentation by deployment model
PART 10: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 11: Market drivers
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
PART 16: Vendor landscape
- 800App CRM
Other Prominent Vendors:
- Sage Group
- Shanghai Bokesoft Information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cvjxl/crm_market_in